DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES & EXPECTED RESULTS:
We absolutely do not guarantee results in any way.
Most professional marketers and marketing agencies do not guarantee results.
To re-phrase a quote from Frank Kern: “Your results will vary and depend on many factors … All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT [contract with us for marketing services]”
Google forbids us from guaranteeing ranking or listing results, and discourages uses from working with agencies who provide guarantees. For an example, see Google’s statement in this article which says “Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings“. The same principle applies to all other entities (ad platforms and publishers) and services (PPC, advertisements, email marketing, etc).
In short, we are in the business of working with our clients to improve their revenue and profitability, but the majority of the systems, corporations and people who come into play in a marketing, sales and business scenario are completely beyond our control.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- We can’t force Google, Facebook or any other ad platform or publisher to list or show your ad in any particular position, rank, or order
- We can’t make people see, notice, view or watch your ad, listing, offer, services or product
- We can’t compel people to like your ad, listing, offer, services or product even if they do see it
- We can’t make them click on the ad or the link if they see or like it
- Once they click, we can’t make them like your website or anything they see on it
- We can’t prevent them from leaving your website
- We can’t make them accept your offer, product or service in any way, including opt-ins, calls, contacts or purchases, even if they have seen it and liked it
- Most importantly of all, even if someone gets this far, and likes and wants whatever you have to offer them: we can’t make them pay you
Marketing, Advertising and Business in general are risky endeavors.
Do not place orders or engage in or pay for services, activities projects or orders if you cannot reasonably afford them and/or cannot tolerate the loss of your funds or the failure of your expected results and/or expected “ROI”.
While we accept credit card payments for convenience, we strongly discourage anyone from going into debt (including loans or credit card debt) in the hopes that marketing will start, “save” or improve their business.